Saturday, March 18, 2006

Out Again. *sigh* Yes, I do travel too much -- I was in NC recently -- we stayed in the same hotel with the VaTech and Boston College Teams for the ACC tournment. Also, the Miami cheerleaders -- why don't the cheerleaders stay in the same hotels as the teams?

Anyway, I probably won't be blogging much until July -- I'm managing a Little League team (the A's!) and it's taking a lot more time than I expected. Plus, still traveling for work.

Also, rumor has it that two people at work were fired for misusing the computer. Since our organization has a "no blogging with Corp. equipment" rule, and when I travel, I only use a Corp. computer (as I mentioned when this rule was put into effect), well you get the picture. I miss writing while I'm on travel, but I do like my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment