In the meantime, like most of the 'piskies here in America, I have been monitoring developments at GenCon06 in Columbus.
Here are my favorite sites:
- TitusOneNine - Kendall Harmon, the heavyweight of Anglicans in American.
- BabyBlue - writer (and fellow Truro-ite) Mary A's reports and thought from ground zero.
- John Burwell's reports - NOT a Blog!. John gives you his perspective and it's got the folksy manner of a Paul Harvey report. Plus, pictures (it was good to see a picture of Mary Hays, who conducted the baptism classes for our first child, now 17).
- GenCon06 - run by the elves of CANN. Everything is there -- Everything.
- Matt Kennedy at StandFirm.
- The San Joaquin perspective.
- Ruth Gledhill from London (can I be frank? -- with a name like this and the whole British thing, I was expecting her to look like a dowdy 60 year old retired school mum, not someone who could give Nicole Kidman a run for her money);
- Rick Lord from Vienna, VA.
- and Lydia Evans also from SC.
- The Center Aisle -- the official DioVa propaganda arm, reporting from the "center aisle" of the cathedral on the far left side of the spectrum.
- Inch at a Time -- (also known as the $200 dollar answer under the category, "Church Demolition" the question being "What's the best way to chip at the foundation?")
- and, of course, Louie Crew.