Monday, February 13, 2006

Global Warming. I had hoped to get back to the subject of global warming, but the "Blizzard of '06" took up too much of my time this past weekend. (No, I'm not trying to be snarky there -- although the juxtaposition is definitely difficult for those making the global warming comments. [When I was a boy living in DC from 1969-71, we had one big snow and at least one winter with no snow. These days we get more frequent snowfalls and also heavier snows.]) I had some time yesterday to go on-line, but couldn't get through to my dial-up, so I did taxes instead. And shovelled a lot of snow...

I hope to come back to this in a day or two.

In the meantime, here's an interesting article about the political developments regarding global warming in the US: Academy to Referee Climate-Change Fight from the free section of the WSJ last Friday, regarding the National Acadamy of Sciences.

And a big hello to Bruce Geerdes a gentleman I truly want to recommend.

I met Bruce through the Daniel Amos Discussion List and its various Off-Topic lists he established. Bruce is a very thoughtful person -- I especially recommend him to those of you who are bloggers on the Right side of the political spectrum. Bruce is faithful to Christ and brings a perspective that will make you think twice about your political beliefs.

Go forth and be challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment